Offer No 0017
Sales consultant – pet supplies department
Do you want to participate in the exciting launch of a new “living home” store concept?
Do you want to feel that your talents and boundless energy are put to use?
Do you want to be part of a committed management team?
This position is for you!
A new store concept never seen before in Quebec, focused on the theme of “living home”, opened its doors on the South Shore of Montreal in April 2022. With more than 150,000 sq. ft. of floor space, Archipel offers to its customers an exciting and truly unique shopping experience. Everything has been thought out to inspire life in a contemporary, functional, and lively way. Wow! We are looking for a Sales consultant – pet supplies department.
The main responsabilities:
- Greet and advise customers à
- Verify and manage procurement along with the department supervisor
- Follow up on expiration dates and the correct product rotation
- Ensure compliance with hygiene standards relating to animal welfare
- Ensure goods receiving Implement in-store animation plans
- Ensure compliance with the display of prices, promotional offers in effect
- Ensure procurement and product-facing
- Keep the department tidy (maintenance of the retail areas, the goods and the stockroom
The required skills:
- Familiarity with retailing and mass market
- Caring skills Knowledge of animal species
- Proficient in animal care and hygiene standards
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy, commitment, dedication, and leadership
- Bilingual (French/English)
What we offer:
- A wide range of social benefits
- The “employee price” program on your personal purchases
- Competitive salaries
- A super-motivating work environment and enthusiastic colleagues
(The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only)