Do you want to participate in the exciting launch of a new “living home” store concept?
Do you want to feel that your talents and boundless energy are put to use?
Do you want to be part of a committed management team?
This position is for you!
A new store concept never seen before in Quebec, focused on the theme of “living home”, opened its doors on the South Shore of Montreal in April 2022. With more than 150,000 sq. ft. of floor space, Archipel offers to its customers an exciting and truly unique shopping experience. Everything has been thought out to inspire life in a contemporary, functional, and lively way. Wow! We are looking for a Receiving clerk.
You will be in charge of the following departments: receiving, shipping, pick-up (curbside), after-sales service
The main responsabilities:
- Ensure compliance with the customer service standards promoted by the brand
- Ensure prompt order processing in order to satisfy customers as quickly as possible
- Manage order receipt and shipping (order planning)
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with delivery providers
- Ensure the reception of the correct goods by the shipping department
- Ensure the cleanliness of your department (maintenance of the stockroom and the areas used by customers
The required skills:
- Knowledge and experience in shipping and receiving service
- Familiarity with retailing and mass market
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy, commitment, dedication, and leadership
- Ability to manage priorities according to deadlines
- Bilingual (French/English)
What we offer:
- A wide range of social benefits
- The “employee price” program on your personal purchases
- Competitive salaries
- A super-motivating work environment and enthusiastic colleagues
(The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only)