Offer N0 0019
Do you want to participate in the exciting launch of a new “living home” store concept?
Do you want to feel that your talents and boundless energy are put to use?
Do you want to be part of a committed management team?
This position is for you!
A new store concept never seen before in Quebec, focused on the theme of “living home”, opened its doors on the South Shore of Montreal in April 2022. With more than 150,000 sq. ft. of floor space, Archipel offers to its customers an exciting and truly unique shopping experience. Everything has been thought out to inspire life in a contemporary, functional, and lively way. Wow! We are looking for an Administrative assistant/accountant.
The main responsabilities:
- Answer phone calls and emails
- Assist employees and managers in their administrative tasks
- Enter accounting data
- Verify invoices and receiving
- Follow procedures
- Monitor the work of third-parties
- Ensure site referencing
- Monitor product integration in the databas
The required skills:
- Knowledge of basic accounting techniques
- Ability to use software tools (Office suite, etc.)
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy, commitment, dedication, and leadership
- Ability to manage priorities according to deadlines
- Bilingual (French/English)
What we offer:
- A wide range of social benefits
- The “employee price” program on your personal purchases
- Competitive salaries
- A super-motivating work environment and enthusiastic colleagues