Offer No 0015
Sales consultant – home decoration department
Do you want to participate in the exciting launch of a new “living home” store concept?
Do you want to feel that your talents and boundless energy are put to use?
Do you want to be part of a committed management team?
This position is for you!
A new store concept never seen before in Quebec, focused on the theme of “living home”, opened its doors on the South Shore of Montreal in April 2022. With more than 150,000 sq. ft. of floor space, Archipel offers to its customers an exciting and truly unique shopping experience. Everything has been thought out to inspire life in a contemporary, functional, and lively way. Wow! We are looking for a Sales consultant – home decoration department.
You will be in charge of the following departments: artificial plants and flowers, interior decoration, fragrance, house linen and Christmas
The main responsabilities:
- Greet and advise customers
- Execute promotion plans in the department
- Participate in the administrative follow-up of the department
- Monitor performance and management policies (sales revenue, margins, inventory, markdowns, turnover, cost markon)
- Stock the shelves and reordering
- Maintain a pleasant atmosphere and keep the department tidy
The required skills:
- Familiarity with retailing and mass market
- Follow trends in interior design and decoration
- Be creative and have a taste for decoration
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrate initiative, autonomy, commitment, dedication, and leadership
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Bilingual (French/English)
What we offer:
- A wide range of social benefits
- The “employee price” program on your personal purchases
- Competitive salaries
- A super-motivating work environment and enthusiastic colleagues
(The masculine generic refers to both the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only)